My Photo
Name:
Location: Fairbanks, Alaska, United States

Friday, December 16, 2005

I do believe that we have entered the world of the night owls with Tristan. Not too surprising, since both J and I also tend to be like the night more than the day. The past two nights I have left T to his own devices on the computer while I headed to bed. Yesterday morning I woke up at 4AM to find him still playing away on Neopets. I had him get off and go to bed - he was none too happy about that. Looking back, I should have just ignored it. If he had been up all night and had a rough day yesterday due to lack of sleep, it probably would have been a learning experience for him.

This morning I woke up expecting him to be on the computer still, but I found him in bed. Right now it is noon, and he is still asleep. I need to get some things done around the house so I'm sure that activity will wake him up. I think I'll let this go on for a while and see if he can settle onto a sleep schedule on his own. He is so used to having his entire day dictated to him from the moment he gets up to the time he goes to bed. I'd like to allow him more control over his days.

The past two days, T has spent a lot of time playing Neopets and yesterday watched a few hours of Star Trek TNG. Last night we watched "Kronks New Groove." Right...... That was...well...one we could have passed by. At the end T said "we watched all of this movie for THAT?!?!" I don't think he was real impressed either.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home